Chackapps today is proud to announce the release of BuddiesBill 1.8.1, an important update to their group payments app developed for iOS devices. BuddiesBill helps you manage the payments made by different people for trips or social events, offering an intuitive and easy way to use the app with a simple and clean interface. Simply create an event and add the amounts paid by everyone and a small description. The app will tell you later how much everyone paid and will help you perform the calculations. Version 1.8 includes the shared budget feature.
With BuddiesBill you can track payments made in different situations: social events, a dinner out with friends, a journey and always that accounts need to be clear. Unlike other applications, you don’t need to register on the Internet to use the app. It works completely offline, so no Internet connection is required.
* Shared budget management: register the money paid by anyone – Then, as you pay different common expences register them and finally keep track of how much has to be returned to anyone – Moreover, if a person pays an individual expence from the pot, you can also register it
* Keep track of the amounts paid by everyone and the pending amounts
* Calculate immediately the minimum transactions to settle up
* Track the transactions between people to control them and to re-calculate the debt
* Send an email report with all the payments made, how much has anyone paid, and who owes money to who
* Add people from the address book or manually. Adding people from the address book makes a better user experience
* Select people when registering a payment
* Assign everyone an amount manually or with a percentage
* Enter tickets or bills
* Calculate transactions suggestions, to settle up them immediately
* Transactions history made between people
* No registration needed
* Works completely offline
* Application fully translated into English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
We are currently developing iCloud support to sync between different devices.